Tuesday 24 February 2009

A Little bit Thirsty,


Howdy there fellow fellows, happy to see my counter reach 8! (Yesh! Sooo popular!)

Well now that I have so many followers, I thought I might as well do a little introduction about myself.

*In pirate voice* I arrr 16, attend'n the schooling of Nepean High Schoool in grade 11. *Ends pirate voice*


(Sad Monkey Pirate... Awesome.)


Okay so it's pretty hard to do a voice over the internet, so that is the first and last time I try that.

LESSON LEARNED!

So, that's pretty much who I am. Wait maybe you guys want to hear about the Pollock Clan

There are 5 kids in my Family, I am the Youngest, Miss Pollock is the my senior, and is the second eldest.

There are 3 other boys in my (well, OUR) family. Dr. Pollock the oldest, University Pollock the Middle, and Angry Pollock the one just older than me.

Fun facts!: I broke my arm once when Angry Pollock beat me in a fight and I punched a toilet. Learn from my mistakes! Toilets are stronger than fists!



13 comments:

  1. Not one my of my proudest moments, but yes. In my infinite wisdom, I did in fact, punch a toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angry Pollock...Sam right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha omg Thats sad and funny at the same time that you broke your arm:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahah :P!!!you punched a toilet and broke your arm. And nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best part, my friends, is that Mike told our mom that he slipped and fell in the bathroom, not that he punched a toilet. No, wait, the best part is that he punched a toilet because he was so mad that he lost in a Tae Kwon Do fight against a kid who was younger and littler than him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU PUNCHED A TOILET THAT MUST HAVE HURT!! And is ANGRY POLLOCK SAM?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, the Tae Kwon Do fight part is true, but the losing in a fight against someone younger than me is not! It was Angry Pollock that drove me to into a toilet punching rage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. toilets are stronger than fists....duh! your blog is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe......... toilet punching.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, punching a toilet. That must have left a mark... ;O
    Don't do it next time. :-D
    Great Blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is epic keep it up Mike :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahahaha you broke your arm punching a toilet!:P

    ReplyDelete