Monday 23 February 2009

As We Wave Goodbye to the Weekend...

10:18, kids are outside playing, I on the other hand may not play. I must work. ALWAYS working.

Monday has come again, filled with it's regular sorrows and some special ones (Internet meltdown, Unquenchable thirsts, and Alligators.)

So I come to you know from the web with nothing much to say so I shall depart for a little..

WAIT! Don't go! Just thought of something important to say!

Okay this Blog's purpose: Well what I am writing right now is just for fun but someday you will begin to receive mission debriefings from here in multiple forms. I am planning on making some video assignments in the future as well as on a regular basis I will be sending out fun Bonus mark objectives.

So check here if your bored. Because chances are, I was bored first and wrote something.



See... What did I say?.... Alligators....

2 comments:

  1. I still don't get how your science/history is violent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have like 13 followrs and i have 2 lol

    ReplyDelete