Tuesday 24 February 2009

Babie Animals are crazy cute.

Well some of them at least. Allow me to take you through some. Ranging from would-run-over-broken-glass-to-give-them-a-hug-cute, to would-throw-chalk-in-your-eyes-to-distract-yourself-from-the-ugly-cute.



#9 Red Fox




Look at him! Like a teddy bear crossed with an angel!

If you were walking down the street, no matter how many you were trying to act, if this little guy ran in front of you. No amount of force in the 'verse would keep you from chasing this guy down and bringing him home... Giggling to yourself the whole time.

Cuteness level: 12 talking dogs. (If theyweren't slightly creepy)

Okay so I am going to keep adding to this countdown thread, and yes, talking about cute baby animals does relate to history.

But I promiss, I will get around to asigning real things for you guys and girls to do in class. Things that will be awesome and fun and full of knowledgy-goodness.

.....

3 comments:

  1. nice but you forgot to seperate the ( if THEYWERENT slightly freaky) the they were'nt part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike, I totally agree with you. Animals are adorable ( crazy cute). Well I hope you talk about cheetahs (my favourite animal). :P Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill BLogg man itss too sick.

    ReplyDelete